What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Data
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application.
Users are required to provide basic information in order to utilise the Application. The email address and password are the only two pieces of information that is required from the user, all other information is optional and does not impact the experience of the user.
When you use the Application, information that you store within the Application is stored on the mobile device. This information is not stored in the cloud or on a remote server. This information is not shared. This information includes: your recipes; your shopping list; your allergens and your statistics.
Automatically Collected Information
Anonymous information is collected about certain events that occur inside the Application. This information does not contain any identifying information of the User, this contains information about the device which allows us to provide a better experience for our User.
Analytics information can be turned off using the settings of the application. We do not collect user information if this setting is turned off.
However, if you are sending feedback - anonymous information will still be sent with the report - this is vital in order to ensure that we can replicate an issue, or look into the feedback appropriately.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
· as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
· when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
· with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
· If Iarratais Development is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
· to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section below
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of use. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application which helps us keep the cost of the Application low.
These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about other applications you’ve downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), and other non- precise location information in order to help analyse and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere.
By registering for an account, you are permitting the use of personalised advertisement, this can be changed in the settings of the application.
Right To Be Forgotten
Under European Law, you have the right to request that all information relating to you can be deleted from this service. This includes the following data: your email address; your password; name.
To do this, please get into contact with us through the app with your email address and we will resolve this issue for you.