What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Data
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Users are not required to register to access the functionalities of the Application.
When you use the Application, information that you store within the Application is stored on the mobile device. This information is not stored in the cloud or on a remote server. This information is not shared.
We collect contact information only when you submit a bug report to us, this is entirely optional for the user. Device information and operating system information is optionally added to this bug report.
Automatically Collected Information
Anonymous information is collected about certain events that occur inside the Application. This information does not contain any identifying information of the User.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
· as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
· when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
· with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
· If Iarratais Development is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
· to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section below
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of use. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application which helps us keep the cost of the Application low.
These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about other applications you’ve downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), and other non- precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere.