Let's Write About It For #WorldSuicidePreventionDay
Everyone needs help from time to time and that is okay. Writing down what you are feeling or experiencing is sometimes as good as talking about it. Getting it off your shoulders can really help. The 10th September marks #WorldSuicidePreventionDay. If you are feeling suicidal or down, please do not hesitate to talk to someone.
Me - My Mental Health continues its efforts to provide as much information regarding helplines as possible. Currently with support for 9 countries and more coming in the future. You can find international helplines here.
For the past few weeks, we have been working on a nice update for Me - My Mental Health.
Store your location in your entries for future reference.
We feel that is may be useful to be able to link your entries with a location. This can help if you look back at later entries, be they positive or negative. This links real life emotions with real life locations. You can remove locations from each entry should you wish.
A Fresh Lick of Paint
Updating the look to more fit Andoid guidelines is important. With the new bottom bar on the app, this fits with Material Design Guidelines. This helps simplify the navigation process and allows for easier one hand usage!
A Little Laugh Goes a Long way
What better way to make you laugh or groan than terrible jokes? We added a new feature that will show you these bad jokes. We are constantly adding these terrible jokes and must admit that even we had a giggle while implementing these jokes! There is even a section where you can suggest a new joke to be added to the app! We highly recommend that you do this.
Please note: this feature is only available in English.
- Trusted Contacts now lies in the General Settings
- We redesigned the "Add to Trusted Contacts" dialog
- Localisation for USA
- Localisation for Canada
- [Me-280] Added message for when there are no Shares in My Shares
- [Me-289] Repositioned warning for no diary entries
- [Me-291] Added ability to delete drafts
- New permission: BILLING
- New permission: ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
- New permission: ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
- Cleaned up a lot of redundant code
- Readied the app for localisation
- Temporarily disabled Multi Share
- A new info display for URL entries
- Fixed issue with achievement notifications showing the incorrect text
- [Me-277] Breathe now works again
- [Me-283] Fixed issue with no icon being shown for Trusted Contacts
- [Me-284] Fixed issue with General Settings crashing
- [Me-285] Fixed occasional crashing of text posts
- [Me-286] Fixed another issue with General Settings crashing
- [Me-287] Fixed issue with "Add to Trusted Dialog" showing "Overwrite" without the helpline name
- [Me-290] Fixed issue with extra padding on the main helplines view
Plus there are a ton of internal work done on the app to make it a more pleasurable experience.
Feedback is always welcome and we encourage that if you have some feedback, that you let us know!